Terms & Conditions
The services of this website www.britecamp.com ("Website") are available only to the registered users ("Users") on a single user basis, for a particular period of time on making the stipulated payment and abiding by the applicable terms and conditions. The said services are personal in nature and cannot be assigned or transferred to or shared with any other person other than the registered users. The services offered by Brite Camp ("Brite Camp"), the company that owns and operates the Website, are listed in detail on the Website.
By registering yourself as a user and subscribing to avail the services of this Website, it will be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to fully abide by all the terms and conditions of the Website as contained herein. Further, by registering on the Website, you agree to:
· make your contact details available to Brite Camp partners so that you may be contacted by Brite Camp partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS;
· receive promotional mails/special offers from the Website or any of its partner websites; and/ or
· be contacted by Brite Camp in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
The right to use the services of the Website is on revocable license / permission basis as per the terms and conditions contained herein. Except the usage of the services during the license period, the registered users shall not have any right or title over the Website or any of its contents.
In order to use Brite Camp online services, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you will need to have access to all equipment necessary to make such a connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access devices.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to provide correct, precise, up-to-date and complete information about yourself as required by the service's registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date or incomplete, or if Brite Camp has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Brite Camp has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
If you are directly subscribing as a user of this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and capacity to use the services of Brite Camp in accordance with the stated terms and usage policies. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years of age, wants to use this website, such a user shall duly register himself through his parent/ guardian and such a parent/ guardian hereby agrees to accordingly register and supervise usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the computer and/or password to access the Brite Camp. The parent/ guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor, and bind himself/herself in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
In case you do not wish to be contacted by phone, sms or email please drop in a mail at email@example.com
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
Make Your Own Decisions:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should read and understand about the product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions.
All payments have to be made to the account of Brite Camp only under advice to us. You must not make any payment to any other account under any circumstance.
Brite Camp will not be responsible in case you ignore this advice and still make a payment to any unauthorised persons/accounts.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure accurate pricing of the products featured on our website. In the event a part or accessory is ordered and the listed price has changed, you will be notified prior to our processing your order. Purchase "as is." You agree that all products purchased by you through this website are provided under warranties, if any, of the manufacturer only, and not by Brite Camp. All products are provided by Brite Camp on "as is" basis with no representations or warranties of any kind from Brite Camp.
Please note that the password generated by you for accessing the Website should not be shared by you with anyone else at any time. Please also note that especially with regard to the products purchased by you, the same have been licensed to you by Brite Camp for your own use only and you cannot share your password with others or allow others to use the paid courses. This will be a gross violation of the license terms governing the paid products.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website, that:
i. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
ii. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
iii. harm minors in any way;
iv. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
v. violates any law for the time being in force;
vi. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
vii. impersonate another person;
viii. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
ix. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You further represent, warrant, covenant and undertake that your use of the Website shall not:
1. violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
2. interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
3. impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
4. forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
5. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
6. upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
7. interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
8. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
9. use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
10. upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
11. upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
12. reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
13. use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
14. take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure;
Brite Camp reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person's copyright at any point of time
Software (if any) that is made available to download from the Website, excluding software that may be made available by end-users through a Communication Service, (Software) is the copyrighted work of the software provider. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
Brite Camp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
Brite Camp currently provides users with access to a rich collection/compilation of online educational information and related resources etc. As a user of the Website, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on an AS-IS basis and Brite Camp assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on the Website
The information/material provided on the Website is provided on an "As Is" basis. Brite Camp does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the services on the Website. Brite Camp also does not guarantee that the services will be error free, or continuously available, or that the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Some contents on the site may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior permission from the said party and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. Brite Camp shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
Brite Camp disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to:
Ø Any errors in or omissions from the Website and its content, including but not limited to technical inac